Wee :DD

My photo
We are a fangroup for all Robsten Lovers ! Add us on YouTube : xRobstenLoversx

23 April, 2010

Ashley Greene in Nylon Magazine





 









Young stars Ashley Greene, Portia Doubleday, and Vanessa Hudgens are the new cover girls for the Young Hollywood edition of the May 2010 NYLON Magazine.

Check out a little preview from NYLON on 
Ashley Greene!
Ashley Greene, on Paparazzi: “Yeah, I know their cars. Bit there’s always people sitting outside my house. I put my own security system in my apartment because you have to worry about people getting a little too obsessed.”
  
Ashley Greene, on the new Young Hollywood: “We’re not all crazy! … I feel like that whole generation, that’s dying down now, thinks they’re higher than God and can do whatever they want. [Young Hollywood] now are people who really love the business."  


Ashley Greene, before being caught by Twilight: “ There were many small thing the way they happened, like my parents said, 'Ok, it's time to come home and go to college...So I built a resume as I could, you know, I embellished a little." 

Breaking Dawn: “ If you make one, to be honest,  I do it." 

No comments:

Post a Comment