Wee :DD

My photo
We are a fangroup for all Robsten Lovers ! Add us on YouTube : xRobstenLoversx

30 April, 2010

Ashley Greene Smiles With Her Eyes



Ashley Greene Smiles With Her Eyes  

Ashley Greene amps up the volume in her long locks in this new shot from People’s Most Beautiful People issue.
The 23-year-old actress told the mag what she loves most about herself, saying, “My favorite feature is probably my eyes. My mom is always saying that you smile with your eyes and if you look at someone and you’re speaking, you’re really engaging.”
Ashley continued, “When I’m acting, they’re kind of a big part of what I do.”
Also a part of the May 2010 issue include Selena GomezVanessa Hudgens and Kristen Stewart. Pick up your copy today


Read more: http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/2010/04/30/ashley-greene-smiles-with-her-eyes/#ixzz0maVy5WUu



Source: Justjared

No comments:

Post a Comment