Wee :DD

My photo
We are a fangroup for all Robsten Lovers ! Add us on YouTube : xRobstenLoversx

03 April, 2010

Dakota Fanning Dishes on Kissing Kristen Stewart and Returning to Twilight: Eclipse!


Dakota Fanning has got it made. Imagine what it's like to be a respected, powerful actress in Hollywood at the tender age of 16! But Dakota is not a kid any more. She's growing up fast and has a lot to say about her new status.






She talked exclusively with Betty Confidential and had some very adult responses to some of the questions. For instance, what was it like to kiss Kristen Stewart in The Runaways?



"The whole thing has obviously been blown up so much. It’s not like a romance. The kissing is something that happens amongst friends. It’s not talked about later on. It’s dumb that our kissing is all over the news. I guess Dakota and Kristen kissing makes a good story, but people might be a little disappointed. We just kiss. That's it!"



And she reveals some info about her first recurring role as Jane in Twilight: Eclipse:



"I’m in the film a bit, and it’s the first time I ever came back to a movie set and cast. The rest of the Twilight cast has been together for years and I’m the new girl. But I do have the best powers. I get to police all the vampires, and I can kill them. You know what? It’s nice to be that powerful. And it’s also nice not to have to sing!"

No comments:

Post a Comment