Wee :DD

My photo
We are a fangroup for all Robsten Lovers ! Add us on YouTube : xRobstenLoversx

11 April, 2010

Kristen Stewart Talks About Robert Pattinson!





"I love Rob because he always wants to be the best. It can be very silly. When Rob makes something right or what wins, then he talks in another, squeaky voice - like a five years old! Rob is sexy, like a tortured artist . This may be because he is British. He is tall and he looks as if he thinks all the time. And he is so funny, I love it when he sings. It breaks my heart. And don't you think also he's amazing? Rob is also a real bad liar, he just can not! "

"He asked me if I want to marry him. Obviously, this is a joke. Anyway, I think that there should be one." 



Thanks to Meike for sending this to us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment