Wee :DD

My photo
We are a fangroup for all Robsten Lovers ! Add us on YouTube : xRobstenLoversx

13 June, 2010

Kristen Stewart's Marriage Dream


Kristen Stewart wants to get married.
The ‘Twilight Saga’ actress – who is dating her co-star Robert Pattinson – is inspired by her parents’ stable relationship
but is not ready to walk down the aisle just yet.

She said: “I’m not ready to get married, but I have a really great family and I’d like that too someday, sure.
“I believe in marriage. Whatever you want to do, you know?”
The 20-year-old star also admitted her parents never had to talk to her about sex growing up as she already “knew everything”.

She said: “I knew everything from the word go. I’m really, really mature that way. I never had ‘the talk’. I could never have ‘the talk.’ I didn’t need it.”
Meanwhile, Robert, 24, has opened up about the differences between himself and Kristen, admitting the couple have opposite approaches to tackling their movies.
He explained: “Kristen’s mind works completely differently so she feels things immediately and I like to be much more cerebral about things. I’m the complete opposite of Kristen. I don’t feel confident unless I know more about the reasons to be doing things.”
Source: Monsters & Critics

No comments:

Post a Comment