Wee :DD

My photo
We are a fangroup for all Robsten Lovers ! Add us on YouTube : xRobstenLoversx

12 June, 2010

What Does Rob think Of Breaking Dawn Sex Scenes With Kristen?


ROBERT Pattinson gets quite carried away talking about the sex scenes in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn.
“I think it will be interesting … I’m curious to see what it’ll look like,” the 24-year-old Pattinson says in France’s Premiere magazine.
“We don’t procrastinate any longer. Bella (his real-life girlfriend Kristen Stewart) telling me, ‘I want you to turn me’ and me going, ‘No, no, no.’ She becomes a vampire in this movie. We get married and sleep together … I haven’t read the script yet but I’m sure it’ll be good.
“I’m wondering how they will be able to translate this on screen. We’ll end up with a R-rated movie. Can you imagine if we decided to go in and turn Twilight into a hardcore saga for adults with sex scenes and everything?”
Breaking Dawn is going to be filmed in 3-D so it could a real turn-on for Twihards.

No comments:

Post a Comment