Wee :DD

My photo
We are a fangroup for all Robsten Lovers ! Add us on YouTube : xRobstenLoversx

16 June, 2010

Kristen Tells Robert's Kiss Idea "It's A Bit Weird"

Remember we told you that Robert Pattinson had said he had other ideas about what he and girlfriend Kristen Stewart could do for their on-stage kiss at the MTV Movie awards?
Well Kristen has disclosed one of his ideas, and now we know why no-one would go for them. It was weird.
The Twilight star said, “I’m really glad that we didn’t do his. He’s still angry that we didn’t do his hula hoop juggling idea, which wouldn’t have been funny! It would have been weird, and everybody thinks we’re weird already – which is fine.”Hula hooping? She went on: “He wanted to be hula hooping with a match in his mouth, and then he wanted to light a match while I was juggling and he was hula hooping, and he wanted to put it in my mouth and see if we could make our way over to each other.”
Kristen added, “It didn’t really make a whole lot of sense to me. I was like, ‘I can’t juggle on stage in shoes. I can barely walk up the stairs!’”
No, us neither.
Source: Oso Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment