Wee :DD

My photo
We are a fangroup for all Robsten Lovers ! Add us on YouTube : xRobstenLoversx

16 June, 2010

Kristen Thinks She Needs 'Face Transplant' To Look Happier

American actress Kristen Stewart believes that she needs a face transplant as fans have criticized her for looking glum.
The 20-year-old Twilight Saga star wants a face transplant so that she can smile and look happy while meeting her fans.
Stewart accepted that fame for her is difficult and she is very often criticized for looking sullen in public.
She also admitted that she tries hard to smile and look happy when she’s approached by strangers, but can never relax fully, reports News.com.au.
“I totally am more comfortable now. I try not to have that thing that people have which is like a celebrity skin and I think that’s maybe where I run into problems,” Stewart said.
“I have had so many people say, ‘Why don’t you just play the part? Just like, go smile, talk about whatever they want you to talk about.’ It’s like, ‘I do, I really try to do that.’ I guess I should get a face transplant or something… But it’s gotten weird. I’ve like, relinquished control,” she added.
But in the end, Stewart has no plans of changing her persona for others.
“People are much better at doing this than I am and that’s fine and I’m getting better and whatever, but I’m not gonna try to force myself to do anything,” Stewart said on a US TV show Access Hollywood. (ANI)
Source: Web India 123

No comments:

Post a Comment