Wee :DD

My photo
We are a fangroup for all Robsten Lovers ! Add us on YouTube : xRobstenLoversx

03 June, 2010

Kellan Lutz Is DA MAN!



Kellan Lutz shows off his chiseled chest through a soaking wet shirt in the June/July 2010 issue of DaMan Magazine.
The 25-year-old actor chatted with the mag about career longevity, looking forward to Eclipse and what’s really changed about his life. Check it:
On the action in Eclipse: “You read these books and you can’t wait to do some of the cool stuff. For myself, I read all four of the Twilight books as soon as I could and then I was so excited to get to Eclipse. You never know if you are going to make it that far. It’s up to the fans if they want to see the sequel, or see the second book, on the big screen. I’m just glad we made it this far. I love my character. I love this franchise.”
On what’s changed since Twilight took over the world: “You know it’s really funny because … It hasn’t really changed my life as Kellan outside of acting. I still hang out with my dogs. I still go to the same places and shop. It’s funny, maybe I have to make sure I’m wearing the same color socks or the same shoes or I don’t look like a bum … But really the only thing that has changed is the fans are great, we have more fans.”
On planning his career out: “Careers do change and unfold differently. Especially now as it’s very saturated where you have to be choosy, and can’t just take it for the money. You really have to be smart. You have to know who is directing it and who you’re working with. It’s all about longevity. You need to play it smart, just like any job.”





































Read More: http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/2010/06/03/kellan-lutz-daman-magazine/#ixzz0ppRltDiW

No comments:

Post a Comment