Wee :DD

My photo
We are a fangroup for all Robsten Lovers ! Add us on YouTube : xRobstenLoversx

03 June, 2010

Kristen Stewart Not Letting Stalker Dictate Her Life



Although she constantly gets phone calls from a mysterious person, the ‘Twilight Saga’ beauty insists that one crazy stalker does not worth changing her number for.
Kristen Stewart has a stalker. The “Twilight” actress admits she is constantly getting phone calls from a mysterious person and although she has her suspicions who it is, she won’t let anyone else dictate how she leads her life.
“I have one crazy stalker,” she told Britain’s Elle magazine. “It’s not worth changing my number for, I’m pretty certain that it’s some girl who got my number from someone I went to school with who’s like, ‘I’ve got Kristen Stewart’s number.’ ”
Despite her worldwide fame, Kristen, who is rumored dating her “Twilight” co-star Robert Pattinson, tries to live as normal life as possible but admits it’s sometimes hard because she is always in the public eye. She said, “It’s so weird, that you have to be worried about seeing things.”
“You want to be excited about something, normal people can be excited about their lives, and I am, too, but it’s such a different thing. It comes out as entertainment for other people and that makes me want to throw up.”

No comments:

Post a Comment